What is Holistic Acupuncture?
An approach to health and healing that takes the whole person into consideration. A person’s mind and spirit are treated as important to health as the body. Giving mind, body and spirit equal attention serves to stimulate the body’s natural ability to heal itself and ultimately improves health outcomes.
- Improvement in general health
- Relief from pain
- Helps optimize the body
What is Integrative Acupuncture?
An approach to care that puts the patient at the center and addresses the full range of physical, emotional, mental, social, spiritual and environmental influences that affect a person’s health. Vitamins, supplements and herbs are used to complete the whole body approach.
- Safely manage and reduce chronic pain and stress
- Reduce instances of surgery
- Create a more comprehensive management of chronic disease
- Detoxify your body and environment